Dear Friends, Its Holidays and travel time, here are some very effective handy tips for happy and successful holidays.
- Back (packer) glance: Get in the habit of looking back when you get up to leave somewhere just incase you leave something valuable.
- Separate your sources of money in different pockets. Use inside pocket, money belt.
- Scan all your major travel documents and email them to yourself, digital is best – that way your documents won’t go missing even if your bags do.
- Don’t trust strangers, always ask your hotel/hostel staff or friends if you have any.
- Get travel insurance, this is mainly for health costs if you get ill or injured while abroad. Hospital costs can quickly get into the tens of thousands of dollars, even for a minor injury. Insurance is worth it.
- Get vaccinated and stay healthy.
- AVOID PDA means Public Displays of Affluence. If you’re travelling abroad, Leave your jewellery at home and keep your camera in a bag when you’re not using it.
- Some things are best perfected at home-teaching yourself to ride a motorbike or jet ski in a foreign country is probably unwise.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended in public spaces
- Give it up : if you are mugged, give over your wallet, watch etc. Just do it, and walk away uninjured.
- Don’t give to beggars
- Be wary of using your credit card at an internet cafe
- Don’t pat stray dogs and cats
- Take care of your travel partner and stay informed.
- Have your basic medicine handy.
- Last but not the least keep practicing your Reiki healing and exercise.
Happy Holidays….enjoyyyy and be safe.