Do Believe in the enormous benefits of Gratitude: let me share with you The beautiful Science Behind Gratitude. five things people take granted food & water, health, time, friends & family and people who help us to lead a better life. its only during the difficult period, we remember Universe for More happiness? Better health? Deeper relationships? Increased productivity? More immunity, love and peace in our life. What if I told you that just one thing can help you in all of those areas?
An Attitude of Gratitude It’s amazing how one simple, easy, positive action can change so much in a person’s life. One of the things that has had the biggest effect on my life is the realization of the power of gratitude. Simply giving thanks. An Attitude of Gratitude is simply taking time to think about all the positive things in your life. Having an attitude of gratitude doesn’t cost any money. It doesn’t take much time. But the benefits of gratitude are enormous. Lets start from today and live with attitude of gratitude.
This gratitude meditation will be taking you to the blissful journey of gratitude and will make you feel happier, healthier and peaceful. So Are you ready for this blissful inward journey.
Remember today Mantra is I consciously express gratitude and offer love to the whole universe. Find a quiet airy place to sit with your headphone or without. Hands on your lap open to the ceiling. Close your eyes. This meditation will help you to achieve greater peace and abundance in your life. Friends, do try out the mediation, like, share the video and subscribe to the channel.
Believe in the enormous benefits of Gratitude:
A five-minute daily gratitude journal can increase your long-term well-being by more than 10 percent.
Gratitude improves our health, relationships, emotions, personality, and career. In five words – gratitude triggers positive feedback loops.
Cultivating gratitude is a skill. Gratitude is a personality trait. Some people have more grateful personalities than others. Daily gratitude practice can change our personality, but that takes some time and you build it.
• Believe it or not. Gratitude can positively affect our health in many ways.
• Gratitude makes you a more effective manager, workers, officer and many more great officials.
• Gratitude reduces feelings of envy, makes our memories happier, lets us experience good feelings, and helps us bounce back from stress.
• Gratitude is strongly correlated with optimism. Optimism, in turn, makes us happier, improves our health, and has been shown to increase lifespan by as much as a few years.
• Gratitude increases self-esteem.
• Gratitude increases sleep quality, reduces the time required to fall asleep, and increases sleep duration. Said differently, gratitude can help with insomnia
• Gratitude makes you friendlier.
• Gratitude deepens friendships.
• Gratitude helps you make friends and save your marriage.
• Gratitude improves your decision making.
• And the list is endless……..