These Beauty Tips/remedies take time to show a visible change but are effective for most of the people. The best point concerning a home remedy is that you have many options and, if you think that a particular ingredient does not suit you, you can try an alternative. You should give each remedy at least a week before trying another. Always use fresh products.
For Shining or glowing hair:
- Soak and grind a few whole green grams, lemon peels, a handful of curry leaves and a few rithas to a paste and apply to the hair before washing for about one hour.
- Leftover rice water can be used for washing hair. It not only cleans the hair but also make the hair healthy and shiny.
Curly dry and rough:
- The application of ripe avocado helps to keep the hair soft supple and manageable.
- Massage a tablespoon of unsweetened gelatin and comb the hair straight. Leave on for 1 hour and rinse off. Do not shampoo the hair for a couple of hours. You could gelatin treatment every day as it will not harm the texture of the hair.
Pack: Take 1 egg, 1tbsp honey, 1/2tbsp olive oil and few drops of lemon juice
- Candle treatment in Beauty Parlour where they burn the split ends or cut the split ends.
- Rich Nourishing treatments where you mix ripe avocado puree, olive oil, lemon juice and honey all in equal proportion and to this add one egg yolk; beat all together to make a creamy paste. Apply to your hair and leave for a minimum of 2 hours then rinse off with mild shampoo.
- Have hot oil massage before shampooing which would be able to keep your hair nourished, for that you can mix coconut oil, Badam oil and amla (gooseberry) oil in equal quantity.