Candidate should be available in Nigeria , so he can join ASAP , due to current Travel restrictions
Location: Kaduna Nigeria
Contract for 36months with 40days leave
travel every 9months
2year contract travel every year for 30days
Reporting to the MD
Person should be presently in Nigeria
• Establish and manage all Moringa organic farming and other agribusiness matters including seedling nursery, transplanting, irrigation, fertilization, disease detection and prevention, weed management and related activities.
• Deliver agreed revenue, cash-flow and profit targets as set out in the business plan from time-to-time.
Study soil, plants, seeds, and products to better understand crop needs and develop
more effective and efficient farming practices. Conduct research, take and test samples,
and solve complex problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carrying out Various Agronomist activities which are not limited to the following: Site selection, soil sampling and analysis, identifying equipment needed for planting and fertilizer processes, irrigation requirements, wedding requirements and plant measurements.
• Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
Technical: Extensive knowledge of all facets of medium to large scale organic farming of Moringa.
• Farm Record Keeping. Please send cv firstname.lastname@example.org