Do you like to fill your life with happiness and love? Are you looking for relief from High BP, Sugar or pain? Friends, once you feel you life is moving in the wrong direction, be an observer and ask yourself? Stop and look around and start eliminating those causes from your life. Look for simple solution. Do try Reiki and check how you feel 🙂
Come and discover the real inner peace with Reiki Universal life force energy, simple and magical, very effective yet easy to use, instant relief yet hassle free, try and see the difference.
DEPRESSION, MIGRAINE OR BACKACHE ONE SOLUTION- REIKI WORKSHOP 27TH & 28TH MAY 2016 SATURDAY 3.30-7 PM. BOOK YOUR PLACE ASAP
Gyan mudra:The word Gyaan means knowledge in Hindi. This mudra helps to get into meditative state. While performing this mudra gently press your thumb and index finger together which will activate the root chakra and help to achieve calm and peaceful mind. A perfect mudra to beat depression and stress
Stress is what you feel when you react to pressure, from school, work, after-school activities, family, friends or from inside yourself wanting to do well in school, wanting to fit in. Stress is a normal reaction for people of all ages. It’s caused by your body’s own mechanism to protect itself from emotional or physical pressure or from danger.
Is stress always bad?
No. In fact, a little bit of stress is good. Most of us couldn’t push ourselves to do well at things – sports, music, dance, work and school – without feeling the pressure of wanting to do well. Without the stress caused by a deadline, most of us also wouldn’t be able to finish projects or get to work or school on time.
If stress is so normal, why do I feel so bad?
With all the things that happen at your age, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Things that you can’t control are often the most frustrating. A common reaction to stress is to criticize ourself. You may even get so upset that things don’t seem fun anymore and life looks pretty grim. When this happens, it’s easy to think there’s nothing you can do to change things.
How to overcome stress
- Eating well-balanced meals on a regular basis
- Drinking less caffeine and water at regular interval
- Getting enough sleep
- Exercising on a regular basis
- Laugh, laugh and laugh consider it sound medical advice to indulge in it as often as you can. If you don’t like laughter, then take your medicine – laugh anyway. Do whatever makes you laugh – movies, sitcoms, Tom and Jerry, records, books, cartoons, jokes, friends. Give yourself permission to laugh – long and loud and out loud. The people around you may think you’re strange, but sooner or later they’ll join in even if they don’t know what you’re laughing about. Some diseases may be contagious, but none is as contagious as the cure . . . laughter.
- Make a list of the things that are causing your stress.
- Take control of what you can. For example, if you’re working too many hours and you don’t have time to study enough, you may need to cut back your work hours.
- Give yourself a break.
- Accept, Appreciate and Arose, Find someone to talk to.
- Celebrate every success no matter how big or small.
Join our TEENEXCEL workshop scheduled in Feb. 2015. call 39644374